You are here
Home > Raw Music > Teen Dies from getting a hickey

Teen Dies from getting a hickey

image
FOX 32 NEWS – A teen has died after a hickey from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, began convulsing at his dinner table and panic ensued with his family around him.

Authorities believe his girlfriend gave him a hickey earlier in the day, which caused a blood clot that traveled to the teen’s brain, triggering a stroke.

Similar Articles

Leave a Reply

Top